Youth Behavioral Health
Volunteers of America North Louisiana offers Youth Behavioral Health Services for young children experiencing emotional and/or behavioral health problems.
Who We Serve:
Any youth age 5 to 17 who receives Medicaid and who meets the criteria for outpatient. There is no charge to the family.
- Assessment and individual service planning
- Individual, group and family therapy
- Crisis services
- Consultation with teacher and staff
- Referral and linkage with other services, if needed
- Promote academic success
- Improve attendance
- Crisis support
- Increase coping skills
- Improve pro-social behavior
- Enable individuals to develop health relationships
- Resolution of emotional conflicts