Visions of Hope
Visions of Hope is a group support day program where kindness and respect are valued and building meaningful relationships are essential for engaging in the community and promoting self-sufficiency.
Visions of Hope offers a safe and supportive environment to people living with persistent, serious chronic mental illnesses, such as schizophrenia, clinical depression, bipolar disorder, and PTSD.
We believe the power of group support must be integrated alongside traditional treatment in order for people to reach their full potential. Visions of Hope teaches skills on various topics surrounding mental health, social skills, and life skills to allow individuals to gain the knowledge, skills, and confidence to achieve their goals.
Visions of Hope offers both educational and fun activities, such as the following:
- Daily affirmations and journaling
- Daily exercise time, such as chair aerobics
- Daily lunch
- Weekly healthy eating demostrations
- Weekly chapel and devotional time
- Monthly birthday and holiday parties with games and door prizes
- Quarterly outings to restaurants and local parks
- And much more!
Have questions or need help?