South Pointe Place
Seniors deserve to spend their golden years in comfort and dignity without the constant fear of eviction.
Volunteers of America’s South Pointe Place is that option. Opened in 2015, the 50-unit housing complex for low-income senior adults also offers support services on site, so seniors do not have to fear for their safety or well-being.
The facility is also home to The Ballington Center, an adult day health program for seniors and people with disabilities.
Who is Eligible:
- Seniors in a household of one or two in which one is at least 62 years old.
- Must live independently
- Household income at or below $20,200
- One-bedroom apartments
- Full kitchens with refrigerators and granite countertops
- Laundry facilities on site
- Community Room with activities
- Community Garden
- Easy access to shopping, restaurants, medical care