At Volunteers of America North Louisiana, we are more than a nonprofit organization. We are a ministry of service that includes around 400 employees with a shared vision of a world where all people live in safety with social, emotional and physical well-being, spiritual fulfillment, justice and hope.
Monthly Training Focus: Suicide Prevention
The following upcoming Zoom trainings are available:
January 20th at 10 AM – Suicide Prevention (Adult)
January 28th at 2 PM – Suicide Prevention (Youth)
The S.A.V.E Suicide Prevention is required annually for all employees working in the Veteran programs. For instructions on how to access this training, please contact your supervisor or the Training Manager.
Employees must contact Brad.Campbell@voanorthla.org to sign up for these trainings in order to receive a Zoom invitation.
PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS FIRST!
- OPEN THE TEST FIRST! It will open in a new window or tab.
- With the test still open, go back to the original page by clicking on the Employee Resources/Volunteers of America North Louisiana tab at the top of the screen.
- Next, open the PowerPoint slideshow by clicking the appropriate blue link. This will open the Powerpoint in a new tab/window.
- Now you can take the test and refer back to the Powerpoint using the two tabs at the top of your screen.
- When you have finished the test, click on the green Submit Exam button in the bottom right-hand corner.