At Volunteers of America North Louisiana, we are more than a nonprofit organization. We are a ministry of service that includes around 400 employees with a shared vision of a world where all people live in safety with social, emotional and physical well-being, spiritual fulfillment, justice and hope.
Monthly Training Focus: Abuse and Neglect and Mandated Reporting
The following upcoming Zoom trainings are available:
Abuse and Neglect
April 26 at 10 AM*
April 30 at 1 PM*
April 19 at 10 AM*
April 8 at 10 AM*
Building Resilience: What’s in Your Toolbox?
April 15 at 10 AM
Employees must contact Brad.Campbell@voanorthla.org to sign up for these trainings in order to receive a Zoom invitation.
PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS FIRST!
- OPEN THE TEST FIRST! It will open in a new window or tab.
- With the test still open, go back to the original page by clicking on the Employee Resources/Volunteers of America North Louisiana tab at the top of the screen.
- Next, open the PowerPoint slideshow by clicking the appropriate blue link. This will open the Powerpoint in a new tab/window.
- Now you can take the test and refer back to the Powerpoint using the two tabs at the top of your screen.
- When you have finished the test, click on the green Submit Exam button in the bottom right-hand corner.