At Volunteers of America North Louisiana, we are more than a nonprofit organization. We are a ministry of service that includes around 400 employees with a shared vision of a world where all people live in safety with social, emotional and physical well-being, spiritual fulfillment, justice and hope.
Monthly Training Focus: CLIENT RIGHTS
To see if this training is required annually for your program, refer to the Training Requirements under Training on the Agency Document List located on your desktop. This training may be completed in the following ways:
- Complete the online training located here on the Employee Resources page.
- In the Training folder on the Public drive.
- Attend one of the following Zoom* trainings:
October 18 at 10 AM via Zoom*
October 25 at 2 PM via Zoom*
TIC Talk: Trustworthiness
October 19 at 11 AM via Zoom*
The first in a series of discussions highlighting the five pillars of Trauma Informed Care: 1. Safety, 2. Trustworthiness, 3. Choice, 4. Collaboration, 5. Empowerment. What does trustworthiness look like across our organization?
Trauma Informed Care
October 28 9:30 AM
South Pointe Place – The Ballington Center at 1133 South Pointe Parkway, Shreveport Louisiana
Employees must contact Brad.Campbell@voanorthla.org to sign up for these trainings in order to receive a Zoom invitation.
PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS FIRST!
- OPEN THE TEST FIRST! It will open in a new window or tab.
- With the test still open, go back to the original page by clicking on the Employee Resources/Volunteers of America North Louisiana tab at the top of the screen.
- Next, open the PowerPoint slideshow by clicking the appropriate blue link. This will open the Powerpoint in a new tab/window.
- Now you can take the test and refer back to the Powerpoint using the two tabs at the top of your screen.
- When you have finished the test, click on the green Submit Exam button in the bottom right-hand corner.