At Volunteers of America North Louisiana, we are more than a nonprofit organization. We are a ministry of service that includes around 400 employees with a shared vision of a world where all people live in safety with social, emotional and physical well-being, spiritual fulfillment, justice and hope.
Monthly Training Focus: CPR/ First Aid
Most of the training is completed online using the link below:
The training is self-paced and your progress is saved. When you have finished the online portion, you must send the certificate of completion to the Training Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. He will then schedule a time to conduct the skills observation in person, which only takes about 20 to 30 minutes.
The three-hour in-person training will be offered at the following times:
July 19 from 1 to 4PM at 458 Herndon St.*
July 22 from 9 AM to 12 PM at 458 Herndon St.*
*Seating is limited! Contact Brad Campbell to sign up for the three-hour in-person training or for info on the new hybrid training format.
New Hire Orientation
July 19th at 9 a.m..* via Zoom
Employees must contact Brad.Campbell@voanorthla.org to sign up for these trainings in order to receive a Zoom invitation.
PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS FIRST!
- OPEN THE TEST FIRST! It will open in a new window or tab.
- With the test still open, go back to the original page by clicking on the Employee Resources/Volunteers of America North Louisiana tab at the top of the screen.
- Next, open the PowerPoint slideshow by clicking the appropriate blue link. This will open the Powerpoint in a new tab/window.
- Now you can take the test and refer back to the Powerpoint using the two tabs at the top of your screen.
- When you have finished the test, click on the green Submit Exam button in the bottom right-hand corner.